ASIA WATER NEWS IN BRIEF
- From: Vol 10, Issue 10 (October 2009)
- Category: Brief
- Region: Asia
- Related Companies: AJ Lucas, Degrémont (Suez), Energy Recovery Inc, Park SIP Sino French Environment Technology Co. Ltd, Siemens Water Technologies , Sino-French Water Development, Sinomem Technology, Técnicas Reunidas, Tianjin Capital Environmental Co, United Envirotech, Valoriza Agua and Worley Parsons
* Energy Recovery, Inc. has won the contract to supply its PX Pressure Exchanger energy recovery devices to the 140,000m3/d Southern Seawater Desalination Plant (SSDP) in Western Australia.
The plant will be built by a consortium of Técnicas Reunidas, Valoriza Agua, AJ Lucas and WorleyParsons.
* United Envirotech has raised S$17.1 million (US$12.3 million) in net proceeds from the sale of 40 million new shares at S$0.4275 (US$0.31) per share. The new shares represent approximately 9.1% of the enlarged ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing