New Cairo FC sets tone for Egyptian PPP programme
The lessons learned at New Cairo could have an important impact on the timing of future Egyptian PPPs.
The signing on 4 February of the direct agreement between the lenders to the 250,000m3/d New Cairo wastewater project and the project sponsors marked the conclusion of a key milestone in Egypt’s first major privately financed wastewater deal. A club of four Egyptian lenders – National Société Générale Bank (33%), Commercial International Bank (33%), Arab ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing