The 2010 Global Water Awards: Industrial Water Project of the Year
For the project commissioned in 2009 that represents the most impressive technical achievement in the field of industrial water.
Dow Freeport, USA
What is it?
The adoption of Nalco’s 3D TRASAR technology to optimise operations and save water at Dow Chemical’s sprawling 5,000- acre production site in Freeport, Texas.
Who is responsible?
Nalco provided the technology, which was adapted by a Dow/Nalco team to classify cooling tower systems based on a variety of control parameters ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing