The 2010 Global Water Awards: Water Technology Company of the Year
For the company which has made the most significant contribution in the field of water technology over the past year.
Eimco Water Technologies (GLV)
What is it?
Eimco is the water technology subsidiary of GLV, which is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
What has it done?
During 2009, Eimco acquired Christ Water Technologies, doubling its revenues in the water sector. The company also continued to invest in new technologies and act as a licensor for third parties.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing