ALL HAIL SHALE
* Heckmann Corp. and Energy Transfer Partners have announced a joint venture to build pipelines and treatment plants to process and recycle wastewater generated by the Marcellus and Haynesville Shales in the United States.
It is a bold new direction for Heckmann, and should also be good news for pipe supplier Underground Solutions, in which Heckmann Corp. has a 7% stake (see story p24).
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing