Who will do what in AMP5?
Anglian Water: £2,122 million
Areas of expenditure: More than half the programme (£1,224 million) will be spent on capital maintenance, with the balance split between quality enhancements (£390 million), investment needed to balance future supply and demand (£588 million – of which the company expects to recoup £175 million from grants and developers) and enhanced services (£94 million).
Major projects proposed: £50 million water ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing