CH2M to advise on Doha sewerage project
Qatar plans to invest $3 billion in improving sewerage infrastructure conditions in the capital. The authorities – and their new advisors – have yet to decide whether to include a private finance element.
The Public Works Authority in Qatar (Ashghal) has appointed CH2M Hill to oversee a QAR10-12 billion ($2.7- 3.3 billion)sewerage project that will overhaul wastewater services in developing areas of Doha over the next seven years.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing