Ranhill goes private to keep growing
Malaysia’s Ranhill has completed its delisting, but still has plans for expansion. It may yet re-appear on another stock exchange
Ranhill Corporation, the parent company of Ranhill Utilities – which develops and operates water and wastewater infrastructure in Malaysia and across Asia – completed its delisting from the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange in mid-November.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing