The 2011 Global Water Awards: Desalination Company of the Year
For the desalination plant supplier which has made the greatest overall contribution to the desalination industry in 2009.
What is it?
A UK-based contractor which provides water and wastewater treatment services throughout the world, including desalination through subsidiary Biwater AEWT.
What has it done?
In 2010, Biwater developed an innovative package proposal for a 10,456m3/d reverse osmosis plant at Paraquita Bay on the island of Tortola in the British Virgin Islands. As well as the ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing