Dow puts faith in RO for new Saudi venture
The US chemical company is using reverse osmosis to kick-start its new manufacturing park in the industrial city of Jubail. It is a sign of faith that the membrane desalination market in the Middle East is set to grow.
Global chemical giant Dow has given the Middle Eastern desal market a boost by choosing its FilmTec membrane line as the first technology to be produced at a new manufacturing centre in the industrial park it is developing in Saudi Arabia in partnership with Aramco.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing