Ranhill Utilities ramps up portfolio ahead of IPO
The power and water specialist needs capital to expand in China. It is considering returning to the Bursa Malaysia after a four-year absence.
Following a rapid ramp-up in its portfolio of water treatment plants, developer Ranhill Utilities expects to relist on the Malaysian stock exchange as early as March 2013, CEO Ahmad Zahdi Jamil told GWI. The company wants to raise $100 million to fuel its expansion in China, where it has won four new projects in recent months, adding 360,000m3/d ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing