Who will buy Siemens Water?
Christopher Gasson argues that a private equity sale is the most likely outcome, but it is not going to be an easy sell.
The biggest challenge Siemens faces in selling its Siemens Water Technologies division will be finding someone who is more excited about the future of the company than they are concerned about its USFilter past. That is because the company has defeated both Veolia (which lost $4.5 billion on it after buying it from Dick Heckmann for $8.1 billion ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing