ASIA WATER IN BRIEF
The International Finance Corporation is considering an investment of up to $17 million in Norwegian desalination company Aqualyng in order to support the development of its Chinese business.
* The listing application for the Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority has been given “in principle” approval by the new Cambodian stock exchange, with an IPO scheduled to take place in the first quarter of this year.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing