Modest growth for Veolia and Suez
The French giants saw small increases in revenues in 2004. Veolia is looking to China, while energy overshadows water at Suez.
Veolia and Suez revealed their top-line sales data for 2004 in early February, and met with a generally favourable market response.
With organic growth of 2.5% to €9,798 million, Veolia’s water interests fared marginally better than those of Suez, which showed organic growth of 1.6% to €6,986 million. Both companies found their home market slower ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing