Insight - David Lloyd Owen
Things are looking up for March's fourth World Water Forum.
I was going to write a melancholy piece on 2005 as the Non Year for Africa where the slippage from the Water and Sanitation Millennium Development Goals is in danger of becoming a landslide due to the lack of external assistance and internal desire for change.
Instead, issue number 12 of the fourth World Water Forum’s (WWF4 for the ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing