Riding the equity boom
Christopher Gasson looks at how the capital markets are ignoring the anti-privatisation rhetoric of some politicians.
What does the shortlist for the Deal of the Year in the Global Water Awards say about the state of theindustry? The first thing that stands out is that international capital flows are being replaced by local capital flows. Three of the transactions shortlisted for Deal of the Year are IPOs: Lydec in Morocco, Tallinna Vesi in Estonia and Manila ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing