Big is beautiful for Ashkelon
IDE and Veolia have something to celebrate with the opening of the second phase of their desalination plant.
The second phase of the VID consortium’s Ashkelon plant opened last month, taking the capacity to 320,000m3/d – the largest reverse osmosis facility in the world. Veolia is a junior partner in the consortium, which comprises IDE (50%), Veolia (25%) and Elran Dankner (25%), but it has a 50% interest in the EPC contract alongside IDE and ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing