Sacyr wins Tenerife concession
The Spanish group pays €60 million for a deal worth €30 million a year.
Spanish construction company Sacyr Vallehermoso (SyV) announced at the end of December that it had won the contract to supply drinking water to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the Canary Islands’ second largest city with a population of 205,000.
The company paid €60 million to take control of the municipal water company (Emmasa) for a 25-year period and it expects ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing