Water's stellar performance in 2005
It has been another fantastic year for publicly quoted water companies, but can it be sustained?
Water investors enjoyed a second year of astounding returns in 2005. An index of the 57 global water companies covered by GWI rose 24.2%, against a 9.5% increase in MCSI’s benchmark world stock market index.
The growth was led by Europe, with the three largest companies in the sector, Veolia, Suez and RWE, enjoying an exceptional year ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing