What was great last year?
- From: Vol 7, Issue 1 (January 2006)
- Category: Market insight
- Region: Unspecified
- Related Companies: Abengoa, ACS Cobra-Tedagua, ACWA Power, Al-Muhaidib Group, ANZ Investment Bank, Aqua America, Aqua-Chem, Aqualia, Aquatech International Corporation, Ayala Corporation, Baker & McKenzie, Becox, Befesa, Beijing Capital Group, Berlinwasser, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Besix, Biwater, Black & Veatch, BPI Capital Corporation, BTU Power, Calder, Capital BMCE, CFG, Chubu Electric Power Co, Clifford Chance, Codesa, Concorde Corodex Group, Degrémont (Suez), DHV Consultants, Doosan Heavy Industries, Dow Chemicals, DS Consulting, Earth Tech, Eflo International, Elran Dankner, Entropie, Euler Hermes, Fidelity Investments, Fisia Italimpianti, General Electric (GE), Gulf Investment Corporation, Harn, Hindustan Construction Corp, HSBC, Hydranautics, Hyflux, IDE Technologies, ING, Inima, International Power, International Water (IWL), Istithmar, JGC Corporation, Jun He Law Offices, Khazanah, Kumpulan Darul Ehsan Berhad, Larsen & Toubro, Lemtech, Lextal Law Firm, Linklaters, Lydec, Mahindra and Mahindra, Malakoff, Manila Water Company, Marubeni, Matthews International Capital Management, Metito, Midewa, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, Mitsubishi, Nakheel, OEWA, OHL Group, Orascom Construction Industries, Osmoflo, OTV, PERC, Pinsent Masons, Powertek Bhd, Pridesa, Puncak Niaga, Qatar Electricity & Water Co, Raidla & Partners, Riyad Bank, RWE/Thames (Water), Sadyt, Safabourse, Saur, Shanghai Industrial Holdings, Sidem, Siemens, Southern Water, Standard Chartered Bank, Suez, Sumitomo, Tark & Co, Tenaga Nasional Bhd, Toray Industries, Trowers & Hamlins, UBS Securities, United Utilities, Veolia, Water Engineering & Management Services, Weir Westgarth and Zenon Environmental
Over 50 companies and projects have been selected for the shortlist for this year's Global Water Awards.
The judging panel of GWI’s editorial team and senior industry figures has this month drawn up its shortlist of entrants for the 2006 Global Water Awards. It provides an interesting snapshot of activity in the industry during the past year. Some categories have attracted stiff competition while others appear neglected. For example, it became necessary to drop a separate ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing