Jeddah airport prequalifies 10
- From: Vol 7, Issue 5 (May 2006)
- Category: General
- Region: Middle East
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Related Companies: ACWA Power, AES Corporation, Alfanar Construction, Ali Reza, AMI Water, Aquatech, Arabian Bemco, Caramondani, EBD Group, El Seif Engineering, Gammon, General Electric (GE), Itochu, Marubeni, Metito, Nippon Koei UK, Saudi Bin Ladin Group, Saudi Brothers, Saudi Oger, SETE and Sumitomo
Interest is mostly local but some international companies have shown up.
A total of 10 companies or consortia have either qualified or conditionally qualified for the King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA) desalination project. The project covers construction and operation of a 30,000m3/d (6.6 MIGD) seawater reverse osmosis plant under a 20-year BOT contract.
The six consortia to qualify are: El Seif Engineering and Metito; SETE, Ali Reza ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing