* Not surprisingly, the smart Spanish companies are heading elsewhere. After North Africa, India seems to be the next market for the conquistadors. Inima and Aqualia are working together on a bid for the 100,000m33/d-150,000m33/d desalination project in the Kutch region of Gujarat (see Desalination Tracker). One hopes they are in no hurry ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing