IN BRIEF – AMERICAS
* Aqua America has completed two new acquisitions for a combined purchase price of $130,000.
In North Carolina, Aqua bought North Chatham Water and Sewer Company, while in Pennsylvania, the company acquired a wastewater system in Chester County.
* The IADB aims to loan Peru up to $2.5 billion over the next four years to help President Alan Garcia meet promises on its “Water For All” policy. The Andean Development Corporation (CAF), meanwhile, aims to ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing