IN BRIEF – ASIA
* Suez CEO Gérard Mestrallet was in China at the end of November, where he signed a pair of strategic environmental partnerships.
The wastewater treatment capacity in Tangjiatuo, Chongqing, will be boosted from 300,000m3/d to 450,000m3/d, while Degrémont’s energy recovery technology will be used in a sewage sludge drying facility, also located in Tangjiatuo. Meanwhile in Tianjin, Suez has been selected as a strategic partner for the Binhai New Area development project, and will ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing