The key to solving Jeddah’s water crisis
The focus of the gradual unbundling of Saudi Arabia’s municipal water infrastructure has moved on to Jeddah. The timescales are tight.
The seven-year contract to manage water distribution and wastewater collection for the city of Jeddah is expected to be signed at the end of March 2008. The race to the finish-line kicked off with the issuance of RFQs at the roadshow hosted by MOWE on 24 July, and qualified bidders are expected to be chosen on 20 August, with the ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing