What if Big doesn’t work?
Christopher Gasson looks for the upside in the failure of big water projects to get off the ground.
Does Big still work in the water sector? A number of big projects from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s USD11.9 billion bond plan for California’s water (see story p26) to Dubai Electricity and Water Authority’s Hassyan P station (see Desalination Tracker p45) and Saudi Arabia’s Ras Azzour power and water plant (see Desalination Tracker p42) – seem to be ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing