36 articles about "Aguas Argentinas"
Boustead Holdings' plans for a renounceable rights issue of up to 260,412,729 new shares were approved at an EGM on 29 July.
The International Finance Corporation has been promoting private water since 1993. GWI spoke to Usha Rao-Monari to find what the future holds for the World Bank’s private sector promotion agency.
* Both Suez and Veolia announced their results for the year ending 31 December 2006 at the end of January.
Suez Environment boss Jean-Louis Chaussade explains his long-term, low-risk vision to Christopher Gasson. It sounds good, but will it go down to friendly fire as the merger with GdF grinds ahead?
Government funding and a new watchdog will improve services in the Argentine capital. Some, however, will still be left without basic sewerage provision when the funding runs out in 2020.
* Wastewater treatment and water purification company Layne Christensen has continued its acquisition spree with the purchase of 100% of American Water\'s Underground Infrastructure Group (UIG).
* Veolia and Suez announced their half-year sales figures.
* Cayman-based Consolidated Water had a great first quarter.
* Brazil’s government recently approved US$1.1 billion of loans from international institutions to be used for sanitation and infrastructure projects.
* The World Bank plans to grant Venezuela $200 million in loans over the next two years to modernise and extend its network of aqueducts and sewerage systems beyond the capital Caracas.