Mitsui & Co.
97 articles about "Mitsui & Co."
A new survey by Black & Veatch has found that over 31% of US water and wastewater utilities are considering the use of public-private partnerships.
The market for asset-owning water companies is hotting up. Li Ka-Shing’s Cheung Kong Infrastructure has submitted a £2.4 billion proposal to buy Northumbrian Water, the UK quoted water and sewerage company.
The devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan in March may help to kick-start the implementation of long-awaited reforms in the country’s water sector. GWI’s Asia editor Olivia Jensen assesses the opportunities.
Shortlisted companies are now preparing bids for Kuwait’s first IWPP. The process will bring back to life the debate over MED and MSF technology
Honouring water’s top performers The complete list of companies and projects which have been shortlisted for this year’s Global Water Awards.
David Lloyd Owen - When major Japanese players seek global PPP contracts, they mean it. Vol 11, Issue 12 (December 2010)
Urumqi, March 1989. By a stroke of sheer good fortune, I arrived in China’s Xinjiang Province (the ‘New Dominions’ of the far North West) a few days after many of the major towns were opened for the first time to foreign travellers.
* Galaxy NewSpring, the joint venture between Mitsui and Hyflux, announced that it had secured approximately 93.88% of Hyf lux Water Trust by the time its exit offer closed on 12 November. Galaxy plans to acquire the remaining 6.12% by the end of December.
METI wants to help fund Japan’s water industry as it plays catch-up in the global market.
David Lloyd Owen reviews a dozen editions of the Pinsent Masons Water Yearbook and sees a reshuffling amongst the major players.
You need to pay if you want to play in China’s current water market, writes Charles Bodhi.