National Water Company
52 articles about "National Water Company "
* The Kuwait Institute for Scientific Reseach (KISR) is to set up a $30 million specialised water research centre.
* The US contract operations market had another f lat year, with the top six companies showing combined organic growth of around 1%.
Saudi Arabia’s National Water Company has transformed the performance of water services in Riyadh and Jeddah. In doing so it has developed an ambitious culture of change that may take it beyond the Kingdom’s water sector
* Veolia has been awarded the $180 million contract for the Az-Zour South SWRO hybridisation project in Kuwait.
A new agreement could pave the way for a land-based desal plant to serve the Gaza Strip. Who will foot the bill?
For the water reuse project that represents the most significant achievement for the industry in 2010.
* Saudi Arabia’s National Water Company has rejigged its plans for privatising its distribution networks and its wastewater treatment plants.
Saudi Arabia’s major wastewater treatment plants could be packaged with ambitious water reuse schemes and offered to the private sector. It is an important new direction in the Kingdom’s water resourcing policy.
The National Water Company is making progress in water reuse, CEO Loay Al-Musallam tells GWI.
* ADSSC is expecting around six bids on 16 November for a 27,276m3/d reverse osmosis plant to polish treated sewage effluent to potable standards at the royal Al Wathba Palace in Abu Dhabi. The polished effluent will be used for landscape and agricultural irrigation.