121 articles about "Veolia Water"
The complete list of companies and projects which have been shortlisted for this year’s Global Water Awards.
Alison Ireland introduces a baby called Veolia, and reminds you to vote for the 2008 Global Water Awards.
* Ofwat has granted Independent Water Networks Limited (IWNL) its second inset appointment to enable it to provide water and sewerage services to a new development in Corby, Northamptonshire.
* Veolia announced a bullish set of sales figures for 2007 on 5th February, and promised more to come, with the explanation that demand for water and waste services is growing, despite the economic slowdown.
* SembCorp has won the contract for the 50MGD (189,250m<sup>3</sup>/d) NEWater plant at Changi in Singapore.
* Algeria’s desalination programme has seen a further two projects reach financial close in the past month.
* The city of Vienna, GA, has selected CH2M Hill OMI to continue operating and maintaining its wastewater treatment system for another 15 years.
* Mott MacDonald has submitted its draft recommendation to Bahrain’s government for the Kingdom’s forthcoming independent water and power plant to be located near Ad Dur.
Bidders are lining up to build a new STP for the Sharjah Investment Centre.
Veolia is on the verge of finalising an acquisition which will further its ambitions to reclaim market share in Spain. It still has some way to go.