EU compliance will have to wait
The president of Spanish water industry body AEAS believes Spain’s compliance with key EU directives hinges on PPPs and tariff reform.
Roque Gistau, president of AEAS, the Association of Spanish Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Companies, categorically believes that “Spain is not going to meet its 2015 target” for compliance with European wastewater quality targets.
Few could claim to be able to speak about the Spanish water sector with more authority than Gistau. Before becoming president of AEAS, he was...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing