The storm in the teacup
The storm in the teacup Charles Bodhi applies a little tasseomancy to the Asian water market.
Earlier this month, in a quiet part of California, a modest gathering of executives, engineers and technology specialists took place, all of whom were focused on topics concerning the future and technology of water in a variety of industries. While a whole smorgasbord of views was aired, one conclusion that was beyond debate was the extensive and unrelenting use of water in agriculture.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing