Bidders start path to Jordan Red Sea Project
The huge plan to desalinate water from the Red Sea and use the brine to top up the shrinking Dead Sea will be one of the biggest technical challenges of the coming years. Financial sustainability is more important to bidders.
Jordan has qualified six bidders for the Jordan Red Sea Project, the massive desalination, power and transmission plan the country hopes will solve its water needs over the coming decades.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing