Ondeo takes over Azurix’s Mexican contracts
Ondeo has taken over five Azurix contracts in Mexico worth a total of $70 million in annual revenues.
The contracts concerned are a concession in the tourist resort of Cancun, a services contract for part of Mexico City, and three BOTs in León, Torreón and Matamoros. Together, they bring the population served by Ondeo in Mexico to 7.5 million.
The contracts have been acquired for $93 million by Aguas, Servicios e Inversiones de México (ASIM), Ondeo’s 50/50 joint...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing