Insight - David Lloyd Owen
Things are looking up for March's fourth World Water Forum.
I was going to write a melancholy piece on 2005 as the Non Year for Africa where the slippage from the Water and Sanitation Millennium Development Goals is in danger of becoming a landslide due to the lack of external assistance and internal desire for change.
Instead, issue number 12 of the fourth World Water Forum’s (WWF4 for the connoisseur) newsletter shows that with 10 weeks to go...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing