ASIA IN BRIEF
* In a bid to develop desalination infrastructure, the City of Qingdao is offering preferential rates on municipal services, including electricity supply, to encourage enterprises to source their water from desalination.
The directive was announced on 24 December and also offers investors the opportunity to purchase discounted land.
* The City of Tianjin is due to build a 40,000m3/d capacity wastewater treatment plant to serve the Tanggu district. The planned facility will be constructed by Tianjin Salcon Dagu Wastewater Treatment – a joint venture of Singapore Salcon Group and Tianjin Dagu Chemical...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing