Acuamed tenders new batch
The roll-out of Spain’s desalination programme continues. Will there be an opportunity for a foreign company in the new tranche?
Spain’s AGUA desalination programme moved up a gear this month with the publication by Acuamed, the government water company, of tenders for the design, construction and operation of three more plants for Spain’s Mediterranean coast. The biggest prize for potential bidders will be the 15-year DBO contract on the 80,000m3/d SWRO plant for Campo de Dalías, in the province of...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing