Squaring the circle in Masdar
The underlying aquifer provides the key to water cycle management in the Masdar City development. Desal and MBR elements are on offer.
CH2M Hill’s water reuse experience in Singapore and Australia should stand it in good stead in its role as programme manager on the zero carbon, zero waste Masdar City development in Abu Dhabi.
“Masdar is looking to cut the total energy and water consumption by 70% versus similar areas in the Middle East, and reuse is a significant part of that,” explains Bill Bellamy, senior...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing