In Brief - Europe
* The French majors continue to make inroads at home, with Veolia subsidiary OTV announcing that it has been awarded two major design-build contracts by SIAAP, the Paris wastewater authority.
As leader of the consortium for both projects, Veolia Water will bring the 1.7 million m3/d Seine Aval WWTP at Achères into compliance with the Urban Wastewater Directive, and will also execute the second section of the Seine Grésillons WWTP in Triel sur Seine, tripling the plant’s capacity. The turnover for the two contracts is worth a total of €224.1 million for...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing