Initially, the bank is providing a loan of up to RUB 3.1 billion (USD130 million) to Indville Management Ltd., controlled by Integrated Energy Systems, in order to fund the purchase of a stake of 25% plus one share in RKS from Russian state electricity company RAO UES. The deal could pave the way for the EBRD to take a direct stake in RKS, with whom it signed a contract re-balancing agreement...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing