AECOM sells Earth Tech’s water jewels
Tyco’s sale of Earth Tech was completed at the end of July. New owner AECOM has a very definite idea of which assets it wants to keep.
The completion of AECOM’s acquisition of Earth Tech on 25 July was accompanied by news that it had reached definitive agreements to offload a significant proportion of Earth Tech’s international water assets. AECOM moved to buy Earth Tech chiefly for its consulting and engineering business, and announced back in February that it would be looking to sell the majority of the operating...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing