New bill allows for grey water reuse
Imminent legislation in Israel will allow the use of treated grey water for irrigating gardens. It could save 137,000m3/d of potable supplies.
The Israeli government has approved a new law that will for the first time legalise the use of treated domestic grey water in Israel. Knesset member Nitzan Horowitz of the left-wing Meretz party initiated the bill, to which the government has given its backing. The Knesset is expected to pass the bill later this summer, and implementation is due to ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing