Ecolab merger to build on Nalco’s legacy
The fusion of Ecolab and Nalco will give both companies new opportunities for growth. Nalco’s Dave Flitman talks to GWI about why the deal makes sense.
Ecolab completed its $38.80-per-share takeover of Nalco Holding Company on 1st December, forming an $11 billion-a-year powerhouse in water, hygiene and energy services and technologies, and marking the third time that Nalco has changed hands since 1999.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing