Philippines government to guide local PPPs
Manila wants to see more local-level PPPs. A new bulk water project in Cebu is leading the way.
The city of Cebu signed an investment agreement with metro Manila concessionaire Manila Water Company at the end of March for the joint development of a bulk water supply project. The 30-year agreement to deliver 35,000m3/d of water to the local utility is one of the first local government- led PPP projects in the Philippines.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing