CHART OF THE MONTH - Recent merger and acquisition activity in the water sector
This month’s chart shows M&A activity in the water sector. It reveals that 2012 was not a good year for water deals.
The biggest transaction was Pentair’s $5.3 million acquisition of Tyco Flow. This compares to the biggest deal of 2011, which was the $8.3 billion acquisition of Nalco by Ecolab. Looking forward to 2013, the most interesting deal is likely to be the acquisition of Siemens Water Technologies. This is likely to bring a new entrant into the ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing