Aqualia\'s €1.5 billion Italian job
It is the FCC subsidiary’s first major international contract since its divorce from Veolia. There are more to come.
Aqualia, the water subsidiary of Spanish construction giant FCC, has announced that a consortium in which it has the majority shareholding (51% with another 47% held by Italian company Galva) has acquired a 30-year concession to supply water to the city of Caltanissetta in Sicily.
The contract, which was published in the Italian official bulletin at the end of December ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing