Deutsche pays £189 million for Sutton
The price for the small water-only company is 30% more than the regulated asset value. It is a sellers’ market.
The UK water sector received further confirmation that its companies remain a compelling investment when a fund owned by Deutsche Bank paid £189 million for Sutton and East Surrey Water at the end of the year – a premium of more than 40% to the regulated asset value of the business.
The Deutsche fund bought Sutton and East Surrey from Guy ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing