Italy struggles to make progress
The annual report on the Italian water sector shows that there is a growing gap between the investment required and the money available.
In its 260-page annual report to the Italian parliament, the water watchdog Comitato di Vigilanza paints a thorough picture of the Italian water sector as it struggles to implement the reforms laid out in the Galli Law of 1994.
Commenting on the report, environment minister Altero Matteoli, who is responsible for several of the areas covered by water and wastewater ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing