It completes the full house for Spain’s desalination companies. With Inima working on Alicante phase 2, Acciona taking Torrevieja, Cadagua with Sadyt winning Aguilas, Aqualia and Befesa securing Bajo Almanzora, and Dragados with Degrémont finding success in Barcelona, none of the Spanish majors has been left out of the bonanza. It is difficult to know what to make ...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing