Water & Wastewater Utilities of the World
- Published: 1st Nov 2007
- ISBN: 978-1-907467-06-6
- Author: GWI
- Price: £1000.00 / $1750.00
Water and Wastewater Utilities of the World 2008 puts you in touch with the 2,500 largest water and wastewater utilities in the world. Published in Excel spreadsheet format for accessibility and ease of use, the directory gives you the contact details and operating profile of the utilities which cover all the major cities in the world (populations in excess of 120,000).
It is the most complete survey of the utilities serving these cities published to date, and gives users access to water companies spending an estimated $260 million a year on equipment and services.
Water and Wastewater Utilities of the World 2008 has been designed for ease of use. The Excel spreadsheet format ensures data can be read and evaluated at the touch of a button.
This practical format allows for a straightforward approach to data manipulation and graph generation. Order your copy of this detailed, comprehensive report today and get ahead of the game!
Dataset Field List
The dataset field list is as follows:
- Utility name
- Utility short name
- CEO name
- CEO title
- Population served water (000’s)
- Population served wastewater (000’s)
- Water connections (000’s)
- Wastewater connections (000’s)
- Water Pipe Network (kms)
- Wastewater Pipe Network (kms)
- (Street) Drainage yes or no
- Bulk water /strategic body/ Utility
- Status/Ownership type
- Owner/client body
- Comments: we provide data such as the history and progress of companies within different countries where relevant